A BC Thanksgiving

• The BC Thanksgiving meal is a holiday tradition that Parkhurst wanted to continue for the students at Bridgewater College. “My favorite part of the BC Thanksgiving Dinner is seeing all the happy faces and smiles from the students!” stated Parkhurst Dining General Manager Geordon Duncan in an email. “My staff also enjoys seeing how satisfied all the students are with this yearly meal.”

• Students were allowed to take their food in to-go containers, which helped prevent overcrowding in the KCC and still allowed students to enjoy the Thanksgiving meal. Senior Cara LaVigne getting some of her favorites.

• First year students Jonathon Girard and Sarah Henneberger sit by the comfort of a warm fire. Students were also staying safe by sitting six-feet apart at tables and wearing masks when not eating.

• (Pictured left and clockwise) Seniors Lexi Brown, Kayla Boswell, Grace Fotis and Avery Njau enjoyed the chef’s homemade stuffing, carved turkey and cranberry sauce.

• Sweet treats for students included traditional options such as pumpkin and apple pies. To help with the safety of students and staff members, every slice was individually plated for students to select.

• Chef Lamar Fleming carved the Thanksgiving turkey. To go with the turkey were the classics stuffing and cranberry sauce.

• “I always love coming to the KCC for their Thanksgiving celebration. The workers are always so nice and the food is so yummy,” said BC senior Mikaela Brooks.

• One of the classic side dishes served at the KCC were the freshly made rolls.

• KCC staff member, Miss Patty, greeted each student with “Happy Turkey Day. Gobble, gobble.”

Molly Lynch and Jackie Letaiugyang