BC Fall Sports Recap

Bridgewater Eagles Athletics

Senior Viante Tucker warming up before a football game this year. The Eagles finished 9-2 and second in the ODAC standings.

Kevin Tiffey, Staff Writer

Football

The Bridgewater football team finished this year with a 9-2 overall record, as well as being 6-1 in the conference. They finished second in the ODAC standings and also had 9 players that were all ODAC selections. 

Men’s Golf

The Bridgewater men’s golf team finished the year in 16th place at the O’Briant-Jensen Memorial tournament. The men’s golf team is back in action this upcoming spring on their annual spring break trip. 

Men’s Cross Country

The Bridgewater cross country team finished the year placing fourth at the ODAC Cross Country Championships.  

Men’s Soccer

The Bridgewater men’s soccer team finished the year at 9-6-3 with a 5-4-1 ODAC conference record. They finished fifth in the ODAC standings as well as having three all ODAC selections. 

Women’s Soccer

The Bridgewater women’s soccer team finished 13-4-1 and 9-1 in the conference. They finished first in the ODAC standings as well as they had four all-ODAC selections. 

Women’s Cross Country

The Bridgewater College women’s cross country team finished 4th at the ODAC Cross Country Championships. Sophomore Emily Seeds qualified for the NCAA Division III Cross Country National Championships. 

Field Hockey

The Bridgewater field hockey team finished the season 6-10 with a 3-5 conference record. They finished the year fifth in the ODAC standings, as well as having four all-ODAC selections. 

Women’s Golf

The Bridgewater women’s golf team finished first in the Cardinal Fall Classic to end the season. They will be back in action in the spring during their spring break trip. 

Volleyball

The Bridgewater volleyball team finished 17-12 with a 9-3 conference record. The women finished the year fifth in the ODAC standings, as well as having three all-ODAC selections.