BCVoice

BCVoice

BCVoice

Student Athlete Focus: Kennedy Fauntleroy

BC Men’s Basketball vs. Ferrum

• Freshman number 3 Jordan Cooper going in for a dunk during warmups. The Eagles prepared for an intense game ahead versus Ferrum.

• The Screamin’ Eagles cheering on the Eagles as they fight to stay ahead of the Panthers of Ferrum. The Screamin’ Eagles always get the crowd pumped!

• Sophomore number 0 Khalil Ward looks for an opportunity to pass the ball to one of his available teammates. The game had just started and things were already heating up between the two teams.

• The Eagles gather at the bench as Ferrum calls for a time out. This gives them a few minutes to catch their breath and refocus on their game plan.

• Junior number 24 Will Dunlap eagerly dribbles around the opposing side, heading towards the hoop. The Ferrum Panthers trailed behind the Eagles.

• Senior number 21 Alec Topper takes a moment to catch his breath, while his teammate prepares for the free throw. Topper earned a total of 14 points for the Eagles against the Panthers.

• Topper releases his 3-point shot. His teammates and the crowd watch closely to see if he will execute his shot.

• Junior number 15 Aaron Oates jumps up for the lay up, earning two more points ahead for the Eagles. This shot added to his total of 25 points for the game, making Oates the number 1 lead scorer against the Panthers.