BCVoice

BCVoice

BCVoice

Student Athlete Focus: Kennedy Fauntleroy

BC Softball vs. CNU

• The Eagles hosted the Captains at Fulk Field on Tuesday, March 19. The first game against the Captains started at 2:30 p.m. and the second started at 4:30 p.m.

• The ladies are all smiles before the game. Sophomore Kaelyn Ramsey, number 21, warmed up with her throwing partner before they got positioned on the field.

• Sophomore Jordan Wise, number 1, waist at first base to see how her teammate is going to bat. Assistant Coach Howard Smiley joined at first base next to Wise for his position as first base coach.

• Senior Jazmyne Smith, number 5, covers first base for the Eagles while preparing for a ground ball. The CNU Captains watched as their teammate raced off of first base.

• The Captains are up to bat. Sophomore Andrea Savage, number 3, covers 3rd base for the Eagles.

• The second game of the day for the Eagles begins, and senior Peyton Gregory, number 10, warms up before it is the Eagles’ turn to take the field. The Eagles fell to the Captains for the first game, 1-7.

• Waiting for the Captains to get ready at bat, freshman Delaney Lail, number 23, starts in the pitching position for the Eagles. Lail had a total of 2 hits against CNU.

• Freshman Aniella Baldwin, number 14, takes position in the outfield with her teammate as the Captains set up to bat. The Eagles fell to the Captains in both games on Tuesday.