BCVoice

BCVoice

BCVoice

Student Athlete Focus: Kennedy Fauntleroy

Men’s Lacrosse Finishes Their Season After Loss to Randolph-Macon

• The game is just getting started at the Jopson Athletic Complex. The Eagles take a knee as a player goes down on the field due to an injury.

• Senior Hayden Gourley, number 6, has a quick chat with Assistant Coach Connor McLean. Gourley forced a change of possession against the Yellow Jackets.

• Senior Gabriel Alexander, number 1, gets ready for the face-off. Freshman CJ McKnight, number 32, waits on the outside for Alexander to finish the face-off.

• Alexander attempts to get the ground ball after the face-off. Alexander went 14 for 27 on faceoffs with 11 ground balls.

• Sophomore Landon Blackshear, number 57, joins his teammates on the field. The three players continued to defend the Eagles’ goal.

• Senior Dan Flynn, number 26, gets checked by Yellow Jacket player Austin Payne, number 12. Flynn had 3 ground balls against the Yellow Jackets.

• Sophomore Riley Stewart, number 25, strategically passes the ball to open teammate freshman Tyler Pinto, number 38. Stewart had 1 goal for the Eagles.

• The Eagles huddle up for a time out. The men’s lacrosse team’s 2024 season came to an end as it finished up the regular season with a 21-6 loss against Randolph-Macon on Wednesday night.