The Student News Site of Bridgewater College

BCVoice

BCVoice

BCVoice

Student Athlete Focus: Kennedy Fauntleroy

The Seniors’ Last Run

• Senior Sarah Earle runs the 5,000 km with help from sophomore Regan Robinson. This was quite the accomplishment for her, since she was the only female runner to take on this race that night.

• Sophomore Gabe Miller competed against other schools in the men’s 5,000 km. This was the final event of the night prior.

• Senior Jack Donovan holds up a poster board made for him. Each senior got one of their own showcasing their triumphs and best moments in their college careers.

• Seniors Elena Larcombe and Mackenzie Smith hold up their poster boards. Larcombe stated, “It was such a great day. I was happy that my family was able to come watch. It was cold but we all still got on the line and worked hard.”

• Larcrombe and senior Bennett Cupps use a wind measuring wheel. This device uses the wind the runners generate to measure their speed.

• Ernie the Eagle poses with some students. Sophomore Porter Burrell and senior Jazmyne Smith prepare to help for another race.

• Senior Bowen Varney is seen running against a student in a competing school. This was Varnery, and the rest of the seniors’ last regular season meet.

• Students from several schools compete in a dash event. By this point in the day, the majority of events involving Bridgewater athletes had already happened.