BCVoice

BCVoice

BCVoice

Student Athlete Focus: Kennedy Fauntleroy

The Eagles fall against St. Mary’s

• The Eagles begin their game against the Gaels. Drew Huber scored the first goal of the game, unassisted.

• Number 30, Jackson Wicker, is seen chasing down St. Mary’s to defend the goal of the Eagles. The Eagles had a total of 40 ground balls in the entirety of the game.

• The Eagles congratulate each other as number 25, Riley Stewart, scored on the Gaels. The Eagles were down 8 points behind St. Mary’s College.

• The Eagles are seen running into their locker room, as the game is at halftime. At this time, St. Mary’s was up 12-3 with Ryan Linn helping the Eagles just before half time.

• Goalie, Gabe Wallman saves a goal for the Eagles. Wallman had 16 saves in the entirety of the game.

• Grant Nyland, number 14, is seen attempting to score on St. Mary’s. Nyland has had 7 goals so far in his senior season.

• Head Coach, Mic Grant, is seen attempting to encourage the Eagles to score more points against the Gaels. The Eagles were down 16-5.

• Although the Eagles fought hard, their efforts were not enough, as the final score was 16-5. The Eagles will return to action on April 13, in an away game against Hampden-Sydney.